Tuesday, August 11, 2009

mainiac dinner


is always a winner.

The parentals have landed back in the great state of VA once more and to celebrate we cooked a true mainer dinner of steamers, corn on the cob, and lobstah (of course washed down with booze). Apparently I am loved by all in the ME for my wonderfully baked whoopie pies and granola bars and my reward was five pounds of hand picked maine blueberries. I kid not.

Cara and Toff are going to make their journey back to VA this Saturday and will return some where between the hours of 1am and 3am. I couldn't be more excited! Mother and I have begun the planning of their going away party/ Seth's birfday party for the weekend of August 29th. All are invited :)

I am devouring my new book "The Brain That Changes Itself" and am going to recommend it to anyone who has ever known someone who has had dementia, strokes, learning disabilities, is blind or deaf, has worries, obsessions, compulsions, or bad habits. Pretty much all of human kind should read this book, highly enlightening.

Smoochies!
-kiki.

1 comment:

  1. kiks- i am so excited you have started a blog!! i miss you and the ville a shit ton but vermont is treating me well. but i guess the move to roanoke will happen soon? i'm sorry we didn't say proper goodbyes when i left.
    lots and lots of love

    ReplyDelete