Saturday, August 8, 2009

my name is kikikiki ki ki

and I rock it breezki.

So, in an attempt to stay in touch with friends and loved ones without posting my ambling thoughts on the fb network, I have now constructed a blog. It may not be interesting nor informative on matters of the real world but I suppose I can give it a shot.

The K.New job search 09 is at full throttle and I am happy to announce no matter how many interviews I get, I have been offered a position in Roanoke. I had an amazing interview at UVA yesterday which included (but was not limited to) topics such as Twilight, Harry Potter, and yes, TrueBlood. I was completely myself and answered questions as such, which is exactly what I did in Roanoke persuading them to make an offer.

After meeting my loving friends, Brooke and Celia, at Miller's for a celebratory brewsky, we happened upon a rare sighting of one Maisie and was thrilled she decided to stay and chat as well. Then came along Meg and Amy and more brews were had to drink in the fact that I will now be working somewhere.

The revival at Floyfest was amazing and I am now trying to persuade as many people that I know to go next year. I spent a glorious four days with my partner in crime, Rachel, and her wonderful man Tory. Ran into Dubie and radiant family which was always a pleasure. The parentals are beginning their descent back to the state of VA today and hopefully I won't be in an empty house for too much longer.

Lots of love, -kiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment