Monday, March 29, 2010

Food is good, beer is better

But Roanoke seems to be wetter.

So, it is spring and not too long ago I discovered my two favorite things to do in RoVa: The Tavern happy hour and Metro happy hour sushi. Leah, Rachel, and I went to The Tavern for a burger lunch and ended up staying through beer happy hour until Metro's sushi happy hour deal started (which means half off all sushi). I spent five straight hours in downtown drinking and enjoying the people watching (which are two of my favorite things to do). So, today is Monday and I surprisingly just spent four hours sitting outside enjoying the spring sunshine at The Tavern with my good friend Rachel who will be moving to RoVa in 9 days. It was a marvelous spring day and my optimism is at it's finest.

Oz count down: 94 days

No comments:

Post a Comment