Monday, May 9, 2011

M+K = greatness

This past weekend was spent lounging in the sun, serenading a certain preggo belly, eating delicious food, and oh yeah! a little thing I like to call Fitz Fiesta! On a glorious Saturday Mimi and Kevin got hitched and I got to watch. Cara asked me "How did she get this adorable?!" and all I could think of was how happy I was that I got to be there. From the bowl-cut airwalk wearing kid to a beautiful woman in white, she'll always claim an alphabet ornament on our Christmas tree :) Although I am not currently fully recovered from the all night dancefest that occurred at said wedding, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

I have been researching my little heiny off and here is my updated short order life plan: AUS from August to March, hopefully with a nursing gig for 6 months of that time. You may be asking yourselves at this moment "say whattt?!" I know, but one look at the growing belly of my sister and I was hooked until Christmas, who would want to miss a first Christmas? And then it's not too much longer until our birthday, and I haven't spent a February 11th with Cara in a while. So, there it is folks. Down in writing. The hardest part is saying I'll see people later, some I know I won't be seeing, others it's considered too long of a later. But when will be a good time to go? When will I be this unattached and mobile, because I am mobile and soon her little family won't be rolling as fast as I can.


Love to all,
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment