Thursday, August 11, 2011

Winter Day

The perfect Kiki soy coffee made by Cara
I have so far learned how to use Cara and Toff's cappuccino machine (although Cara uses it best, at least I can tolerate my coffee if left to my own devices), fixed Cara's car radio that was broken for several months, and have begun a massive backyard weed destruction one woman show for their garden. I have successfully completed two trips to the beach, one accompanied by Meg and Lila, and the other by Cara.
 

Cara even let me drive yesterday! It got a little scary towards the end (and I may have been banned from driving for the foreseeable future) but at least I have been her comical entertainment. Tonight I get to go to my first birthing class with Cara and Toff, which should be interesting, even if the kid tried and was successful in creeping me out this morning. I have all day to recuperate from Sigourney Weaver like images.
Finding a job isn't going to be as challenging as I anticipated before I left, the hard part now is deciding when I should start. I think if you give me another week I'll be bored enough from dish washing and weed hacking to start my life outside the bungalow.

Kisses!
-Kiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment